Taxmann’s Business Laws-B.Com (Hons.)(CBCS)-As per Revised syllabus (8th Edition)
10 People watching this product now!
The Present Publication is the 8th Edition, authored by Sushma Arora, with the following noteworthy features:
- The following amendments have been included in this book:
o LLP Incorporation Rules vide Limited Liability Partnership (Second Amendment) Rules, 2018, namely:
(a) Introduction of specified LLP-RUN services (similar to RUN service for Company Incorporation) for reservation of name for proposed LLP
(b) Form FiLLiP i.e., Form for Incorporation of LLP (similar to SPiCe for Company Incorporation)
(c ) Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons (Amendment) Regulations, 2019
- The subject-matter is presented in a simple, systematic method along with comprehensive explanation of the concept and theories underlying business law.
- [Student-Oriented Book] This book has been developed, keeping in mind the following factors:
o Interaction of the author/teacher with his/her students in the class-room
o Shaped by the author/teachers experience of teaching the subject-matter at different levels
o Reaction and responses of students have also been incorporated at different places in the book
- This book presents a comprehensive coverage of business laws with interesting examples/case studies derived from landmark rulings. It also covers Case Laws recommended by the Department of Commerce, Delhi University
- Test questions, practical problems and true/false statements with hints are given at the end of each chapter to provide students a thorough practice in solving examination questions
- This book also covers examination question papers of Business Laws for the last few years at the end of the book, for reference of students, to have a clear idea of questions normally asked
- Contents of this book is as follows:
o Indian Contract Act, 1872
o Sale of Goods Act, 1930
o Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008
o Information Technology Act, 2000
There are no reviews yet.