NCERT Footprints Without Feet – Supplementary Reader in English Textbook for Class – 10 (With Binding)
Published by the NCERT, this ‘Footprints Without Feet’ is an ideal textbook of English supplementary reader for the students of class 10. It is a wonderful tool for the young readers to get introduced to different works of eminent and celebrated writers. It comes with enriched content that maintains strict parity with the guidelines and syllabus that has been laid out by the CBSE.
Chapters Covered in the Textbook:
• A Triumph of Surgery – James Herriot
• The Thief’s Story – Ruskin Bond
• The Midnight Visitor – Robert Arthur
• A Question of Trust – Victor Canning
• Footprints without Feet – H.G. Wells
• The Making of a Scientist – Robert W. Peterson
• The Necklace – Guy De Maupassant
• The Hack Driver – Sinclair Lewis
• Bholi – K.A. Abbas
• The Book That Saved the Earth – Claire Boiko
Salient Features of the Textbook:
• Introduces the students to Indian as well as celebrated international writers through their well-known creations.
• It comes with questions at the beginning of each chapter that will give them a fair chance to think about the different aspects of the stories that they are reading.
• Coming with a glossary, it explains the synonyms of different words in order to enrich the vocabulary of the students.
• Different illustrations let the students be keen on learning the prose.
• ‘Think About It’ exercises let the students self-assess their own knowledge base.
There are no reviews yet.