Income Tax (Taxation Law) A.Y 2020-21
18 People watching this product now!
- Largest Selling Book since 1964 and over the last 56 years of its existence, the book has established a reputation for itself as the most definitive work on the subject of income tax.
- Incorporating the provisions of the Finance Act, 2019; the Finance (No. 2) Act, 2019; the Taxation Laws (Amendment) Act, 2019 and the Finance Act, 2020 as applicable to Assessment Year 2020-21.
- Provisions of the Taxation and other Laws (Relaxation of Certain Provisions) Ordinance, 2020 dated 31.3.2020 have been incorporated in the book.
- In the chapter of Deduction of Tax at Source and Collection of Tax at Source new reduced rates by 25% w.e.f. 14.5.2020 have been included.
- A simplified, systematic approach to the understanding of a complex subject written in a unique, simple and easy to understand language.
- Each topic, after a theoretical exposition, is followed by illustrations to facilitate the students to master the practical application of Income Tax Law.
- User-friendly examination-oriented style facilitating easy comprehension of each topic. Solved Illustrations and Questions for exercise are largest in number in comparison to other books on income tax.
- Unsurpassed for over 56 years. The book is trusted and relied upon for accuracy and reliability. Mistakeless printing on paper of superior quality at moderate price.
- Questions from latest Examination Papers of various universities have been included in the revised edition of the book.
- At the end of each chapter, Short Answer, Objective Type and Short Numerical Questions have been added with answers. A unique feature of the revised edition is that Section-wise Index has been incorporated.